Having always had a thirst for knowledge, I jumped at the chance to go back to school. I studied public health for my undergraduate degree, and I learned about protecting our communities from illness and injury through health promotion and education. I knew the best way for me to accomplish that goal was to become a physician assistant.
During my clinical years as a student, I worked with the excellent pediatricians at Canyon View Medical Group. In addition to my school education, I’m confident that the training I received from the pediatricians at Canyon View is unmatched. I am eager to continue building my knowledge and pediatric medical skills as I work with this exceptional team.
I grew up in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I received my bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University, Idaho, and my master’s degree at Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions in Provo, UT.
My husband and I have lived in Spanish Fork since 2016, about five years now. We have one daughter who will turn three this year who has happily allowed me to practice my pediatric medicine skills on her.
I enjoy spending time with my family and being outside. I like to go canyoneering with my husband, and I also enjoy running and cycling. I also enjoy playing the piano and making soap.
I look forward to developing meaningful relationships with my patients and partnering with parents in promoting their children’s healthy development.
For appointments with Rachelle Stone, PA call 801-894-1333.
Rachelle Stone, PA provides services at:
Services provided by Rachelle Stone, PA
- Acne Care
- Adolescent Care
- Behavior Problems
- Bowel / Bladder and Elimination Problems
- Chronic Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Cough
- Chronic Fatigue
- Chronic Headaches
- Dermatology / Rashes
- Development Delay
- Fracture Care
- Laceration Repair
- Newborn Care
- School Underachievement
- I am accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Health Science, emphasis in Public Health, Brigham Young University - Idaho
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- Emergency Medicine, Intermountain Hospitals
- Neurology, Naval Medical Center
- s Health, Canyon View Medical Clinic
- Behavioral Health, Provo Canyon Behavioral Hospital
- Pediatrics, Canyon View Medical Clinic
- Family Medicine, Canyon View Medical Clinic
- Surgery, Intermountain Northern Utah Surgeons
- Internal Medicine, Provo Rehabilitation &
- Utah Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants- Student Academy