Dear Patients and Families,
Thank you for allowing me to be your pediatrician over these past two years. I am very grateful for the opportunity you have given me to see your children grow and to allow me to be of assistance when they weren't feeling well. I appreciate the trust you have placed in me.
Due to various personal and family considerations, I will be retiring on March 31, 2020. As many of you are aware, I served our country in the United States Air Force for 25 years. During my military career, I was responsible for the medical care of infants and children whose parents were also in our military. I will be forever grateful for the opportunity I had to serve in the Air Force and for the oppor- tunity I have had to be a part of Canyon View Pediatrics.
At this time, Canyon View anticipates closing our Payson Pediatrics office upon my retirement. However, I have three excellent partners in our Spanish Fork office, Drs John Bennett, Patrick McVey and Richard Paxton. I encourage you to choose one of my partners to continue caring for your chil- dren. You may learn more about each of them on our website, www.CanyonViewPediatrics.com.
Again, I am thankful for the privilege of being your pediatrician. I will miss my patients and the outstanding team of pediatricians, medical assistants and office staff at Canyon View Pediatrics. I hope that your medical home for your children will continue to be Canyon View Pediatrics.
David S. Bush MD
Board Certified Pediatrician
Stories by David Bush, MD:Your Family and the Core Values of the United States Air Force Establishing a Family Social Media Plan
- I am not accepting new patients.
Accepting new patients:
- Allergy Extender Certification
- Introduction to Allergy Short Course
- Doctor of Medicine, Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology, Cum Laude, Weber State University, Utah
- Officer Training School, Air University, Lackland Air Force Base
- Pediatric Residency, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base &
- Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Utah State Medical Board
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Uniformed Services Section, West Chapter
- Legion of Merit
- Air Force Meritorious Service Medal (with 3 oak leaf clusters)
- Air Force Commendation Medal
- Meritorious Unit Award (with 1 device)
- Air Force Outstanding Unit Award (with valor device)
- National Defense Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Air Force Overseas Long Tour Ribbon
- Field Grade Officer of the Quarter, 366th Medical Group & 366th Fighter Wing (Jul - Sep 2008)
- Field Grade Officer of the Quarter, 366th Medical Group & 366th Fighter Wing (Jan - Mar 2011)
Honors and Awards: